Located in the heart of Beirut, adjacent to the American University of Beirut Medical Center ; The Beirut Implant and Aesthetics Dentistry Center (BIDC) has been catering to the individualized needs of its patients since 1997 and offers a wide variety of professional dental services via a highly skilled dental team led by BIDC's founder, Professor Jihad Abdallah.
Professor Abdallah is a renowned Dental Implantologist with over thirty years of significant experience in the field of dental implantology. He finished his residency at the Italian Academy of Implant dentistry in Milano, Itlay, where he was taught and supervised by the pioneer of Implantology, the late Professor Stephano Melchiade Tramonte. He later headed to New York to continue his implant education at New York University (NYU) and Brookdale University Hospital where he was trained under the supervision of the late Dr. Norman Cranin. Professor Abdallah returned to his practice in Lebanon where he started placing implants, making him one of the first dentists to be specialized in Implantology in Lebanon and one of the few to be a certified implant specialist at the Lebanese Minstry of Health and the Lebanese Dental Association (LDA).
Professor Abdallah has been recognized by many leading international dental organizations and has received multiple accolades.
- Honored Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), 2011
- Clinical Professor,Beirut Arab University (BAU), 2010
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (ABOI/ID), 2010
- Fellow, International College of Dentists (FICD), 2008
- International Implant Dentist of the Year, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), 2004
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), 2001